I already have a link for this wonderful website in the "Useful Links" box (underneath the description of Green Beauty's mantra on the right), but I wanted to link this to you guys again because it's just that important a resource.
Created by the Environmental Working Group, Skin Deep is a safety guide for beauty products. It ranks each beauty product it reviews on a 0 to 10 scale, with 0 being the most safe and 10 being Use This and You Die. Specifically, 0-2 is safe, 3-6 is moderate hazard, and 7-10 is high hazard.
When considering purchasing a beauty product, do me a favor and visit this website to see if they have rated it yet. And please don't go with anything with a 4 or above rating. That's just asking for trouble.
Factors considered in their ranking include linkage to:
2. Developmental/reproductive toxicity
4. Usage restrictions
5. Other (neurotoxicity, organ system toxicity, etc.)
Is reproductive toxicity or pretty pink sparkles in your next body lotion the most pivotal decision point? Your call.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades