"Your bathroom is a minefield of toxins."
Sounds a wee bit dramatic, no? But the video isn't kidding around here. A lot of the shampoos, lotions, creams, and soaps you use have ingredients linked to birth defects, cancer, and learning handicaps. And just think about it - we're using these gnarly ingredients on our skin every single day.
It's said that everything is fine in moderation. But most of us use this stuff daily for the entirety of our lives.
This video gets into the Safe Cosmetics Act of 2010 (to be reintroduced in 2011), which would - gasp! - actually regulate the cosmetics industry and make it less shady. What are your thoughts?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades