New Year's Resolutions are just that for a reason - they're promises we make to ourselves when the clock strikes twelve and we're a little too looped up on celebratory martinis to know any better.
I personally don't make New Year's resolutions. I don't think you need a holiday to force you to eat better or exercise more - maybe, just maybe, you could do it for yourself? Because you want to become a better version of yourself? Self-commitment versus holiday trickery, guys. Once that fizzy, festive feeling wears off, so too does your 6 day a week, 2 hours a day workout routine.
But when you motivate yourself, you're unstoppable.
But let's just say that you have a few goals you'd like to accomplish this year. How do you follow through and make them integral parts of yourself? Bob Harper, a trainer on "The Biggest Loser," has a few pebbles of wisdom. I'll stop yapping now; just watch and take his words to heart.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades